Tell The Truth No Matter Who Is Involved by Yusuf Malgwi


 I wonder why I and you can not tell the truth now when both of us are suffering from the sickness of falsehood and open abuse of rule of law.

I wonder why I and you can not refuse to falsify figures now since both of us know that doing so especially to inflate prices and realistic quotations that many people have sold their conscience to money and getting it by all means has made many to kill.

I wonder why I and you can not speak out when projects are not executed well when both of us know that money have been voted for such projects and is not utilized appropriately.

My wonder is a long list but let us pause here to show the extent to which wonder can not solve the problem but agreeing to act appropriately is the solution.

We need to agree to raise a new approach to matters of common interest and agree to disagree only on the approach to deal with the negatives but not on the fact that negatives do not exist when we all know it's there before us.

No political party will give you peace neither will any sustain your life so why worship them.
 

I will say it as it is because God has sustained me thus far and the promise of continued sustenance is understood by me.....what about you friend?

May this year be positively different as we tell the truth; no matter who is involved.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Photo: Meet Nigeria's New Service Chiefs

Motivational Monday: Live your dreams

Naira now 241 against US$1