Latest EPL Transfer News: Begovic Confirms Chelsea move

 

Manchester United have agreed a fee with Southampton for Morgan Schneiderlin. The frenchman underwent a medical at Carrington on Sunday and the deal official announcementis is imminent. He would become the latest big-money arrival in Louis Van Gaal's summer overhaul.

Raheem Sterling: Mancity and Liverpool agree £49m deal 
The transfer of the 20-year-old England winger is subject to contract negotiations and a medical.

Begovic completes Chelsea move
The Serbian goalkeeper confirmed the deal. "I have loved my time at Stoke," Begovic said. "But I feel I had to take this opportunity to develop and challenge myself as a player."
 





Sports with Mr K
Sports Presenter/analyst RaypowerFM,
Johnsonanyarah.blogspot.com
Sports editor & writer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Photo: Meet Nigeria's New Service Chiefs

Motivational Monday: Live your dreams

Naira now 241 against US$1